Friday, May 29, 2009

Hmmmm, where can I put this??


Last night at Lane's ball game, I saw that Bo's nose was running, so I got a tissue and asked him to blow....well along with the usual, out came a popcorn kernel! It was kind of frightening....he denied that he put it in his nose repeatedly, he just kept saying,"I don't want to talk about it" or "Let's just forget about it momma." I asked Lane after her game, and she said he told her he put it in his nose the other day when they were watching a movie in her room! That was Sunday!! Needless to say, it was swollen up and I have a feeling if I hadn't ask him to blow his nose we might have been in the ER in a few days!! Kids.....why do they do these things!!

1 comment:

Life As We Know IT said...

Ha! When Brent was in Kindergarten he stuck a rock in his ear during naptime and we had to go to Lebouner ER to get it out.