Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Climb

Lane, Bo, myself, and some friends went to see the new Hannah Montana movie a few weeks ago. I have to say I loved the movie and Bo even said he liked it! I really like her song "The Climb" about just taking life as it comes....So if you are having a bad day, here are the lyrics:

I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreaming but There's a voice inside my head sayin,You'll never reach it,Every step I'm taking,Every move I make feels Lost with no direction My faith is shaking but I Got to keep trying Got to keep my head held high

There's always going to be another mountain I'm always going to want to make it move Always going to be an uphill battle, Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose, Ain't about how fast I get there, Ain't about what's waiting on the other side It's the climb. The struggles I'm facing,The chances I'm taking Sometimes they knock me down but No I'm not breaking I may not know it But these are the moments that I'm going to remember most yeah

Just got to keep going And I,I got to be strong Just keep pushing on, causeThere's always going to be another mountain......






Bo thought that if the girls were all in Hannah Montana gear and garb, then he better find something cool to wear too! Funny thing is, I let him wear it to the movies, and I looked over at him during the movie and he had taken off the suite and was standing there in his underwear (clearly, I was way to into the movie if I didn't see it happen!)

We met at our house to get fancy before we went....






No comments: