1. Sometimes you wonder if those who you love, love you as much as you love them, well, not with Lane.....that child loves me so much and shows me constantly.
2. I love that she makes me something every day of her life.....literally, now I don't just mean a few times a week, she makes something for me everyday. Some days it is an elaborate painting, some days it is a note on the door when I get home that says "I love you, mommy. From Lane."
3. I love her tender little heart. Her ladybugs in the bug catcher died yesterday, and she was devastated.
4. I think it is precious (and quite annoying at times) that she thinks like her daddy, walks and stands like her daddy, is hard headed like her daddy, sleeps like him, is slow paced like him, analyzes everything like him, wants things done well like he does, I could go on....
5. I love that she is so girly....its all purses, dolls, stuffed animals, making crafts, make-up and nails, changing clothes, cooking for this child.....but I am so proud of her softball skills recently!
6. I like to watch her in the kitchen...that child can crack eggs better than me!
7. I love movie nights with her....snuggling up with popcorn and a sprite in the living room floor.
8. I love to dress her and fix her hair...I think it may be a battle of the wills for years to come when it comes to this!
9. I love to watch her take care of Betty, Samantha, and all of her other babies...she has 3 baby beds in her room. She also has a little tiny remote that she uses to pretend to "turn the tv on" for them after she "puts them to bed".
10. I love to hear her pray.
One day, I will make a list of the top 10 reasons she drives me crazy!
Here are birthday pictures!
My gift to her.
Pin the bow tie on the bear.
We read "The Bearenstein Bears, No Girls Allowed"