Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Weekend Away at the Four Seasons











Rob and I spent the first weekend of this year's fall break in St. Louis. The weekend before was NaCoMe, so we needed an adult weekend! Most of these picture are of our room, because we may never stay anywhere like this again! The hotel was the highlight of the trip.... because that is all we did! I had done some research on the food network and Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels and $40 a day and we found all of the well kept secret restaurants! We slept a lot, Rob watched football while I laid out at the pool and enjoyed the spa, and we went to dinner everynight. I now have a new concept of vacation! (by the way, the chocolates and sparkling water were what they sent up to our room, because I had mentioned that we were celebrating an early anniversary!)

4 comments:

Susan Sampson said...

Looks like the kind of weekend I'd love to have! It's good that yall could get away! :)

Christi said...

Mmmmmm....looks so relaxing! While our mini-vaca was fun, it was definitely hectic! I'll have to take pointers from you.

Allison said...

Looks like fun. Glad to see you have a blog!

Emily said...

Would you say this trip was better than houston....I THINK NOT!!! Hope our room in Vietnam is as nice. :)