Saturday, October 18, 2008

NaCoMe 2008






This was our first year to go to church camp in 5 years (since we had kids). We had a blast at NaCoMe this year (everyone was right, it is so much more awesome with kids)! We stayed in a cabin with the Russ Jones's family, Steve and Jon Harris, and Lane Howards family. Some of the highlights were the bonfire and hayride, the adult/youth volleyball game (which Russ's team lost!!), the playground for the kids, walking up to the "watertower", running with my fellow church runners (Holly, Kim, Steve Z, Russ, JayDee), and I especially loved laying on the rocks in the creek and listening to my I-Pod! The food was awesome too! The picture of Bo was his first NaCoMe water/mud mishap (he and Cade had changed clothes 2 times within the first hour we were there). I only wished we could have stayed one more day!

No comments: