Friday, June 25, 2010

Bo- June


Bo's June has been filled primarily with one thing...VBS! He started the first week of summer off with baseball camp, which he loved...he felt so big! He is finally old enough to do things like this independently and he has been asking for a long time! Next, he went to Central Christian's VBS (Lane was at camp invention and I knew he would be bored at home with me...). He absolutely loved this VBS...it was a great theme and he talked all week about the "buddies" he would get at the end of the week (these little plastic people on a ring clip) and he still plays with those things! Then he went to FBC's VBS and had a great time there too. I told him he could stay at home with me, but he chose not to! Finally, we finished our VBS this week and now, I think he is ready for a break. His favorite part of ours was the waterslides last night at the closing! I taught his class this year (I usually try to avoid that Pre-K class, but that was my calling this year...and there were 22 of them!) He also had his last tee-ball games and got his trophy, which he was so proud of...his first trophy! He asked me to take pictures of it, so I have about 20 pictures of his trophy and ball pictures on my camera cause he kept saying "ok now take one with both of them, now take one like this, now take one with me in it...." We have also been swimming quite a bit, but I haven't taken any pictures yet....I will try to do that in July!











































Uncle JJ came for a short visit and got beat up as usual while he was here!

No comments: