Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Summer and Jamie's Wedding

Our friends Summer and Jamie were married on September 26th and Lane was honored to be their flower girl! Summer kept our kids for a year or so and they really love her....she and Jamie still come and get them occassionally and they always have a great time when they are with them.....their wedding was really pretty out at Mt. Carmel church. My favorite thing was that the sun was setting during the ceremony, so it was getting a little darker in the sanctuary as the ceremony started and such as wonderful ambience, so natural! Here are some pictures.....and by the way, I wish I would have taken video of Bo dancing at the reception.....I am not sure you have seen anything like it...kind of looks like a power ranger who drank 3 red bulls! (Although I think he really does have some rhythm in there somewhere hidden in his bundle of energy!) When we left, the kids said, can we come back to that party next week??? I think it was their first experience at a wedding reception!
























































No comments: