Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bo's field trip to the pumpkin patch

I went with Bo to the pumpkin patch yesterday (I felt like ......well not too good!) but I was not going to tell him that I was not going...so I put on 3 layers of clothes, grabbed some cough drops and kleenex and loaded that bus headed to the pumpkin patch. It was good ole fashioned fun....corn maze (a muddy one), hay ride, pumpkin pickin, see-saws, swings, and a picnic lunch. But, the best part of the day (according to him and most of the other kids) was this roller thing that the kids could climb up and then sit on a piece of plywood and "roll" down.....he also like climbing on the big hay bails and jumping off. Kids are much easier to entertain than we think!

Why does he have to look so grown up and big??



Walking up the rolling thing....


He was more interested in the lady bug on the pumpkin than the pumpkin itself!



I like this picture because I love his little fingers....they still look like baby hands to me. They are so soft and when he rubs my hair at night when we say prayers in bed, they feel so soft and little. I know that the will be big boy hands soon, but I hope I can remember his sweet little hands forever!










We had lunch with his friend Jonah! And 3 people said something to me about , "Wow, those 2 are really something when they are together!!" I think the teachers at school see 2 different sides of them together and apart (I guess it is a good thing they are not in the same class!)






Good ole see-saws!







Sliding down the rolling thing....The best part of the day!








No comments: