Wednesday, March 30, 2011

random pics

Here are a ton of pictures from the last couple of months....I got so behind on posting and can't catch up....so just going to throw these pictures in a post for our scrapbook!  
Is she not  a perfect mix of her bro and sis!!!










friends over for pizza a while back and we made a poster for Lucy while we were together

Rob's 34th birthday!

sugarbear making us all shakes at her "shake shack"



we ran into Future Tiger basketball player (next year), Adonis Thomas. at the mall....since he hasn't reached stardom yet, I think he liked taking a picture with a 5 year old and his family that new him!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

If Bo and Kate are anything like "my" precious Lane, you are one blessed lady!
By the way, thanks for checking on me today! Your kindness means so much, and I can how Lane is so much like you!