Friday, October 29, 2010

First time bowling

I have one of those Memphis Coupon books we bought from Lane's school fundraiser (but I pretty much always keep one of these around....for me, it is so much fun to save money, find a bargain, it's a talent/hobby of mine! Yeah, sick, I know...anyway, another good thing about it, is it helps us eat places we haven't and go places we haven't before...you know venture out! Well we used our "Cordova Bowling" coupon a few weeks ago and it was really great.  A 1 hour activity that the kids were independent at (Kate in her stroller, no bowling for her!) and Rob and I got a little competive with each other...yeah, he pulled out the win, but not by much and we both bowled over 200 which is really pretty good, I think I had 4 or 5 strikes and he had 6 or 7! Anyway, I recommend it for anyone with kids over maybe 5!

No comments: