Friday, July 2, 2010

Lane- June

Lane's first month of summer has gone like this...Lamb camp, Camp Invention, a week off, then VBS. This child loves to sleep late, so I was surprised she wanted to sign up for those camps, but it was her choice...and she loved every day of it! However now that that is all over, she sleeps till 10 most days. She finished up softball and I have to say I think she should get a "most improved award"! By then end of the season she was running all over the field, tagging people out...she still says she doesn't like it, but I can see deep inside this small spark in her when she is successful at it and she does like it! (I will have to add her camp invention pics later...nicole took them and I need to get them from her!)


















































No comments: