Monday, May 17, 2010

Sweet baby...

These pictures are actually 2 weeks old, but I wanted to post them before she got too old! Kate is about 2 weeks in these...some are at her 2 week check up. She is doing so well, such a sweet little thing. She had one fussy day last week and Rob and I thought we were in for fussy baby #3, but...knock on wood...I think it was something I ate that made her gassy that day! She still sleeps a lot. She is up about 2 hours during the day randomly and then up from about 5-8 at night, sleeps from 2-4 hours at night (inconsitent)...but definitely much better when lying next to us in the bed!! We are going to fix that soon...but just enjoying it for now! She still eats every 1.5 to 2 hours...but I am hanging in there! For the last couple of weeks she has enjoyed her outings outside (wehavent really ventured into enclosed spaces much)....spent several nights watching brother and sister play ball, gone running and walking with mom in stroller....we hope to get her out and show her off more soon!















1 comment:

Life As We Know IT said...

she is so cute, I saw you with her last night at the game!