Friday, February 5, 2010

Teamwork!


I bought the kids valentines for their classmates today and as I was cooking supper (I made shrimp and grits for the first time and I must say it was pretty good...Bobby Flay food network recipe)......anyway, I looked over and they were working together on their valentines. With NO help from me, these two finished all of their valentines and had them sacked up and ready to go! Lane took the lists, helped Bo write his and marked all of the names off as they went. They are so independent....guess that's what comes with being 15 months apart. I am afraid Kate may be a little more needy.....at least that is what momma keeps telling me...that she will be spoiled rotten!
On that note (baby Kate), I went to the doctor today (26 weeks) and everything was good...which was great for me to hear...I have been having contractions for a while, and started on progesterone injections about 6 weeks ago (which I am now giving myself!), so I was relieved to here that she seems to be holding out well with no signs of an early arrival at this point! Hopefully I will have some good 4D pictures to post in a couple of weeks (my doctor does a free one!).....

3 comments:

Christi said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see a 4-D pic!

Brandi said...

Bo, not many guys can pull off black socks and shorts but you can. Cute picture :)

Georgia said...

They are so sweet to each other. I just love my babies!