Friday, November 6, 2009

Girl Talk


Well, it was supposed to be a bunco reunion, and although we were missing a few and never got through one round of bunco....it was good to get together. Some of you I see often, some of you not so often, but it is good to have friends that you can pick up where you left off no matter what! I think our mouths were sore we talked to much! And no, it wasn't all about kids or all about husbands or all about gossip...although most of that was probably in there....it was Twilight, Grey's (Neither of which I am into, but everyone else seems to be), jobs, high school, and so on! And to top it off, I won the Big Bunco prize (which we had to draw for since we didn't play enough bunco to score!) See you girls next month somehow, somewhere! Yes, I stole kendra's picture...

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Hey - the picture was yours for the taking...if you only dare to read Twilight, you too will be hooked!