Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Beach

We can't go too long without a just us getaway...so last spring I booked us a trip- we didn't really care where. When planning a trip, one thing I will spend hours on is finding the best deal on hotels- we have in common the fact that we like nice hotels!  I found a great deal through my credit card on the Ritz Carlton in Ft. Lauderdale.  So that's where we went- and we did nothing but lay at the beach and pool and go out to eat! (I swam a lot of laps in that little pool getting ready for my sprint triathalon that was coming up and we did visit the exercise room some).  We did go out on a sailboat on afternoon and visited millionare's row- where the rich and famous live!  Can't wait for our next getaway!




This iguana was right beside our table at lunch!


No comments: