Sunday, September 18, 2011

Loaves for Lucy and Le Bonheur


  

 In an effort to raise money for LeBonheur for the upcoming "Pumpkin Run" in honor of sweet Lucy, I am going to put my kitchen to good use on Friday.  I will be baking some fall breads that I can deliver to you on Friday or Saturday.  The "menu/prices" are below.  Please send me a comment or email me at dawson1125@gmail.com to order.   Please order by Thursday, so I can do my shopping Thursday night.   (Be sure to include a way for me to respond to you if you "comment").  This would be a great treat to give your mom, favorite teacher, sunday school teacher, or just to have around to nibble on this weekend(:  

Banana Bread (with or without nuts)
Chocolate Pound Cake
Lemon pound cake
Pumpkin Bread
(These will be made in a standard "loaf pan")

All are $10/each
  or 2 for $18
  or 3 for $25

I will wrap them each individually so that you can give one or two away and keep one or two for yourself!  

And remember, the race is October 8th and you can sign up at www.pumpkinrun.org or you can go to the website to donate to "Team Lucy"!

No comments: