Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Kate Luncheon


My mom has a very sweet friend and neighbor who had a family luncheon for us to honor Kate Ellen. Ms Nancy is so sweet....she wanted to include Lane in the planning, so she had her come over that morning and decorate cupcakes to "help her". It was such a nice, relaxing morning and sweet baby girl came home with some more goodies! Again my mom found a creative way to pass down a family heirloom....the pillow case dresses above (matching for Lane and Kate) are from pillow cases that my gradmother made 62 years ago (the year my mom was born), and my great aunt had them and gave them to her a few months ago. Isn't the pink and blue gorgeous?? Here are some family pictures.....




Ms. Nancy, our hostess!








Ralph girls





Murphy girls










Newman girls








Adorable whimsy cookies










cookies and specially decorated cupcakes!
























No comments: