Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day prayer

"Dear God,
Thank you for mommy, daddy, Lane. And thank you for father's day cause I love daddy the most today. Tomorrow I can love mommy and daddy both, but today I love daddy the best 'cause it's father's day. Amen."

Then, his prayer last night:

"Dear God,
Thank you for mommy and daddy. 'Cause on father's day I loved daddy the best, but now I love mommy and daddy too, but when it was father's day I loved daddy the best. Amen"

I think the boy understands what you do on Father's day!!! He kept telling David and Hunter (Rob's brothers) that if they got married then he could tell them happy father's day!

Thank you Daddy for the love that you show me in so many ways.

Thank you Rob for loving our children, the most important thing you can do as a father.

No comments: