Thursday, January 13, 2011
Kate: 8 months
1. Figuring out how to move around - you started crawling well on 1/9/10 (had been moving backwards and every other direction for about a month, but started going forwards then...we found you in the bathroom today!!
2. We just lowered your matress because you know know how to pull up. You are having more trouble with naps because you want to sit up, roll around, pull up, play with the bumper pad....
3. You are starting to realize that food we eat tastes better than your junk!
4. You LOVE your paci (you got really attached when you were sick)
5. You battled rsv and/or the flu during Christmas - it was rough, breathing treatments and all!
6. Favorite word-Da Da Da
7. Taking a big girl bath (sitting up in the ring)...often with Lane and Bo (after mom hoses the grime off of them first)!
8. You love paper and boxes.
9. You cut your first 2 teeth the day after Christmas.
10. you smile A LOT...so happy, you like to be talked to and entertained!
11. Got your first snow 1/9/11.
12. Making a trip to Atlanta to help uncle JJ move in his new house this weekend.
13. you have WAY more hair than your brother or sister had at this age...it's kind of wild, but we love it!!