Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Nashville Christmas Vacation....

We took the kids to Nashville for a weekend trip of Christmas fun! The Grinch Who Stole Christmas "ICE" display, the Opryland Hotel festivies, and the Rockettes show. We had lots of fun, but I would be lying if I said the kids were great! I can't deny that they were terrible on Saturday (Rob and I blamed their lack of sleep)! They just can't sleep good in the same room or bed as us, so they had trouble sleeping. I say that in order to remember years from now how many fits they threw in one 24 hour period. Rob says when we look back, we'll only remember the smiling faces in the pictures!






One of their favoirte things...playing on rocks in the Opryland hotel...and that was free!



























The Grinch "ICE" display was amazing, there were even slides made of ice, but I was nearly in tears when we came out because my hands had gotten so cold trying to take pictures in there...it was 9 degrees! Lane told Uncle Hunter "It was HORRIBLE!" (the cold!) Bo was very hesitant to go in, because he was scared he was going to see the real Grinch!








No comments: